CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Maybe someone will read this someday...

Well, I've had a blog now for a little bit of time, and I've tried to keep it entertaining, yet informative at the same time. Now, the time is upon me when I must reflect...I think maybe two or three people might be reading this. So let me introduce you to some blogs that I love to read hoping that maybe one of them will catch this and return the mention, or just rip on me. Either way, it might be worth the publicity. Here's the list of my favorites:

www.daveferguson.org - Dave Ferguson; Lead Pastor and Co-Founder of Community Christian Church

www.multisitearts.com - Bill Carroll; Creative Arts Champion at Community Christian Church

www.cartermoss.com - Carter Moss; Campus Pastor at CCC: Montgomery

ericseddyfications.typepad.com - Eric Bramlett; Community Christian Church

charissaholland.blogspot.com - Charissa Holland; Creative Arts Director at CCC: Montgomery


soniarae.blogspot.com - Sonia Arkkelin; my wonderful and insightful wife

delpper.blogspot.com - Bethany Delp; a good friend of Sonia and I who is a great artist and fun to read



So, maybe I've sold out. Maybe I've broken some rules of blogging. But I have appealed to the greater good of those I religiously read. Maybe someone will read this someday...:)

Dave Ferguson seems to always find a way to see where people are writing about him. Dave, if you are reading this...thank you. That is all.

0 comments: