CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Time For a Happy Post...


I've been looking back at some of my older posts and realize I've had a lot of complaining and deeper posts. It's time for a happy post.

Without further delay, here are the random thoughts of life that are making me happy:

1) The weather is getting consistently warmer, the sun is shining, house and lawn projects are getting done, and we are finally getting "settled" into our new house.

2) I sold my XBOX 360 for a number of reasons and that made me sad. But then I rekindled my love for the Super Nintendo and great games like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, Donkey Kong Country (1, 2, AND 3!); and hopefully I can find Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles somewhere. Classic system...classic fun.

3) The Cubs are in first place and have been consistently staying there (more or less). What else could I ask for?

4) I realized that I can now do drywall stuff which may come in handy someday. I feel proud of myself.

5) Of all the high gas prices in the country, ours have mostly stayed under $4, and that's okay with me (I'm an optimist)...for now.

That's all. It's been a good past few months. We have really been enjoying life and I couldn't feel more blessed with a great wife, great job, and great community to continue encouraging me.

Let's hope the next post isn't a sad one...

0 comments: