CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That freaky cat in the window...















We moved into a new apartment complex in Oswego, IL at the beginning of August. It has been really awesome. When I get home from work or back from an errand, I tend to just glance around at the other apartments. On the end of the building we are in, there is a two bedroom apartment. In this apartment there is a cat...a black one...and it sits in the window...all the time. Now, I don't usually mind cats. I had two growing up and usually didn't have a problem with them. I'm probably more of a cat person than a dog person. However, this cat freaks me out!

Every time I walk past this apartment, he is in the window on the second floor. His black silhouette always catches my eye. Or is he forcing me to look at him? Either way, the cat just sits there and stares. By the time I get a little further down the sidewalk, he moves into the next room so he can look out that window. He/she just sits there. I don't know what's up with this cat, but it's starting to freak me out! I think he might be eating my soul or something. Someone call an exorcist.

2 comments:

mrs a. said...

oh my gosh...crazy....i noticed that cat too!!!!! lol and i kept forgetting to tell you about it but that thing is crazy! everytime i walk by its at the window staring.....awkward

Bethany Kay said...

....that is actually my spirit, btw....



er something