CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Dominator: Coca Cola


Today, I was eating my lunch in the teacher lounge while subbing. My wonderful wife made the brown-bag lunch for me and included baby carrots in there. I like baby carrots and it was a good thing they were in there as I was hungry and they are healthy too! I bought a Coke to drink. When I got to the carrots, I opened the bag and looked at my Coke, and said to myself, "This is a weird combination. This might taste really weird..." I mean, when you think about the two together, it sounds gross. It's like Carrot Coke. However, I ate some carrots and decided to give it a shot. I took a drink of the Coke and to my great surprise, I found that the Coke canceled out any taste of carrot in my mouth. And so, I found out that Coke is indeed THE Dominator when it comes to combinations of food and drink. It doesn't matter what you had before you take a drink, you will taste nothing but Coke when you are done taking a drink. I can't tell if that's really awesome or really scary...

1 comments:

mrs a. said...

*i love a good cold can of coke*