CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nickelback Sucks

Someone showed me this awhile back and I thought it was great! Here you go folks...proof that Nickelback can't write songs and when they do, they just repeat the same stuff! Sorry to all you Nickelback fans out there, but they have no reason to be as big as they are and call themselves "quality" musicians. The same goes for people who lip sing and try to brush it off. How does Ashley Simpson still have a fanbase? People really make me wonder sometimes. This is probably the most bitter post you will see from me. So here's the link:

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm

It works really good if you can pan between your left and right speakers. By the way, just to bring it home more...Casting Crowns does this too. It's time to quit when all your music starts sounding the same. That's life. Can you dig it?

2 comments:

mrs a. said...

that makes me feel sick to my stomach

Bethany Kay said...

haha...yeah, if i had bought their cds...i would say "can i get my "nickle back"??


buuuuuuuuut i didnt....