CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Beginning

So...this is what the blogging world is like.

Hello. My name is Aaron Arkkelin. I am young, foolish, and amazingly driven to serve God and do everything for His glory. But before you quit reading, let's talk.

I have a HUGE respect for the blogging world. It has been such a great way for thoughts and musings to reach so many people in ways that might not have been possible. I am blessed to have read some great blogs in the past.

I am just 22 years old. I know that makes me young and frankly, I'm tired of people telling me that. This blog is now going to be in place for you and for me. It is a journey and this is the beginning. I have thoughts along the way just as anyone else does. I want to share some with you...maybe you'll like them, maybe you won't.

Maybe you're tired of justifications. Me too. So, here's my first blog...take it or leave it; love it or hate it. God bless.

0 comments: